By now most people know that fame, talent and big contracts don’t guaranty financial security. Most of the great athletes featured in this infographic The Baseball Bankruptcy Hall of Fame have played in the Fall Classic, but all had to face the facts that they needed help to overcome the dangers of bad investments, bad judgment and bad luck. But one position has never had a bankruptcy filing…click here to see why those who wear the tools of ignorance may be much smarter than we think!
The Baseball Bankruptcy Hall Of Fame
Ronald J. Drescher has been practicing since 1986 in the areas of business transactions, commercial litigation, loan documentation, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and out-of-court workouts. His experience also includes corporate reorganizations, insolvency, business and tax planning.
- Attorney Ron Drescher Speaks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About A Course Called, COMPLETE BANKRUPTCY.
- Attorney Ron Drescher Speaks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About Bankruptcy In The Age Of COVID-19.
- Transcript of COMPLETE BANKRUPTCY Mastermind Session: Planning Worksheet
- The Bankruptcy Of Santa’s Workshop
- The Flag Of Bankrupt Presidents