Certainly the most conspicuous president on this Flag is Abraham Lincoln, who suffered from depression and cash shortages his whole life. A failed business; the challenge in finding your best place in life; destructive spending habits; and fights in the marriage remain as emotional weights for many of us in the struggle to cope with unmanageable debt. Abraham Lincoln won and lost; won again and lost again in his very human saga on the way to immortality.
The Flag Of Bankrupt Presidents
Ronald J. Drescher has been practicing since 1986 in the areas of business transactions, commercial litigation, loan documentation, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and out-of-court workouts. His experience also includes corporate reorganizations, insolvency, business and tax planning.
- Attorney Ron Drescher Talks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About His CLE Golf Tour
- Attorney Ron Drescher Speaks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About Bankruptcy Pros And Cons.
- Attorney Ron Drescher Speaks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About A Course Called, COMPLETE BANKRUPTCY.
- Attorney Ron Drescher Speaks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About Bankruptcy In The Age Of COVID-19.
- Transcript of COMPLETE BANKRUPTCY Mastermind Session: Planning Worksheet