Despite thrilling us every weekend with their on-field skills, these NFL stars proved incapable of managing the millions of dollars they earned during their professional careers. Some simply invested their money in high-risk ventures that had little chance of success. Others were victims of their own “too much too fast” impulses. All of them found that easy cash and easy credit don’t always add up to a successful financial life.
NFL Bankruptcy Tailgate Party
Ronald J. Drescher has been practicing since 1986 in the areas of business transactions, commercial litigation, loan documentation, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and out-of-court workouts. His experience also includes corporate reorganizations, insolvency, business and tax planning.
- Attorney Ron Drescher Speaks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About Bankruptcy Pros And Cons.
- Attorney Ron Drescher Speaks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About A Course Called, COMPLETE BANKRUPTCY.
- Attorney Ron Drescher Speaks With Katherine On “This Needs To Be Said” About Bankruptcy In The Age Of COVID-19.
- Transcript of COMPLETE BANKRUPTCY Mastermind Session: Planning Worksheet
- The Bankruptcy Of Santa’s Workshop